Alexandria Pet Care is deeply committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy. We take your privacy seriously. This policy explains what information we do collect and how we use that information to continue to provide outstanding service to you.
Most of all, we value your privacy.
- At your home, we never confirm that we’re “the dog walker” or “the pet sitter” – even to your next door neighbor. We don’t want anyone else to know you’re not home.
- For your data and the personal information you give us, we keep it for our team use only. We do not sell, rent, loan, or give your email address or other personal information to anybody and will never do so.
What will Alexandria Pet Care do with your information?
We will never sell or share the personal information you provide us in person, through forms, or through our website. We will not disclose your information to any other entity without your permission.
- We pledge to hold all information you provide to us in absolute privacy.
- We will NEVER sell or rent your name or personal information to any third party.
- We NEVER sell or rent our mailing list.
If you sign up for one of our mailing lists:
Alexandria Pet Care is committed to providing timely updates to our users by email. We will request information from you to enhance our ability to customize our communications with you so you get the information you want. We will collect relevant contact information and enable you to self-select the type of information that you’d like to receive. You will be able to unsubscribe or change your subscriptions at any time.
IP Addresses and Log File Data:
IP addresses are ID numbers for the location of your computer or network on the internet. Log files are recordings of the traffic to and from a server. Alexandria Pet Care web servers log IP addresses for systems administration and troubleshooting. We track page hits in the aggregate to track the popularity of pages that people visit. With that information we can improve the quality of the site. We do not use these files to collect personally identifying information. Log files and IP addresses are neither stored with nor used in conjunction with personal information.
Only select Alexandria Pet Care employees have access to personally identifiable information provided by visitors to our site. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving sensitive personal data from our systems. In addition, we have taken appropriate security measures in our server environment to protect against the loss or misuse of information that you’ve provided.